CRUD: Create, Read, Update & Delete
In this sample, we illustrate how to read and display data from a dataset. Additionally, we illustrate how to manipulate the dataset by creating, updating and deleting records in it.
- Connecting to a Database
- Executing a SQL query
- Reading records
- Creating records
- Editing records
- Deleting records
Build your first low-code CRUD application. Download the sample for free
Configuring the Sample application:
- Download the Northwind database here and restore it.
- Open the DataGridAddEdit application with the Stadium Designer.
- Expand Connectors in the Application Explorer panel.
- Update the NorthwindDatabaseConnector Connection String in the Properties panel according to your environment setup.
- Click on “Run” on the Ribbon in the Stadium Designer. This will deploy the solution to localhost and open it in your browser.