Working with JSON
In this sample, we illustrate how to work with JSON. This sample parses the JSON string into an object and then use this object to populate different controls on the page.
- Parsing Simple JSON String
- Parsing JSON String with Arrays
- Setting Values with Parsed JSON String
Download the sample for free
Configuring the Sample application:
- Open the JSONStringParse application with the Stadium Designer.
- Click on “Run” on the Ribbon in the Stadium Designer. This will deploy the solution to localhost and open it in your browser.