File System Connector for Upload and Download of Files
In this sample, we make use of the File System Connector. We illustrate how to upload, download and delete a sample file from your file system. Additionally, we make use of the “File Exist” function to see if the sample file is in your file system.
- Connecting to a File System
- Uploading a file
- Downloading a file
- Deleting a file
- Checking if a file exists
Upload or download a file. Download the sample for free
Configuring the Sample application:
- Open the FileSystemConnector application with the Stadium Designer.
- Expand Connectors in the Application Explorer panel.
- Change the directory you want to upload the sample file to, in the MyFileSystem properties panel.
- Click on “Run” on the Ribbon in the Stadium Designer. This will deploy the solution to localhost and open it in your browser